We've created this program to lead you through the art of building an impactful startup and launching a business that scales. Along the way, discover new mindsets to better understand the impact you will create in the world and adopt the frameworks that will radically change the way you think about business.
The WHY is the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us. Ideas will develop and change, but the WHY will always keep you focused.
Better understand the entire solar system of your problem. Identify the easiest point of leverage to create exponential change.
Ensuring you are not solving for a symptom of a larger problem.
Iteration is key. Embracing a level of ambiguity is imperative in this highly creative process.
'Scale' as we know it is not necessarily the goal of your impact business. Always consider depth and breadth of impact.
Adopt the Right Entrepreneurship Mindset
Learn the New Way to Build a Sustainable Business
Acquire the Impact Skills and Mindsets to do Good
Grow Yourself to become a Successful Entrepreneur
The world of tomorrow will not be possible if we continue to design and create businesses the same way. The Spaceship teaches the new technics where social and environment impacts are by default included in each businesses DNA.
Having access to new frameworks + ways of seeing will inherently change the way you see business, build businesses and scale businesses.
- A dynamic, self-paced and live learning experience
- Experts in their field who have been curated and trained to deliver the best result
- The combination of impact + mindset + entrepreneurship
- Leveraging the best of all 3 to create the most potential for impact in the work you do.
- Create an impact in the world, for people and the planet, but don’t know where to start.
- Be up to date with the most innovative strategies in sustainability and impact building.
- Sustain (both financially and environmentally) the impactful work that you do
- Actively participate in a new economy, one that is circular and regenerative.
- Access to a toolkit that helps you build concrete steps towards scaling your impact.
- Learn to facilitate positive change with your peers and your clients.
- Rethink the problem, the business strategy and the impact you are working on.
- Better articulate the impact you want to have.
An impact strategist and entrepreneur working at the intersection of environmental and social change, Laura has spent over 10 years developing creative strategies for systems change. She is the co-founder of The Spaceship and has previously cofounded 3 social enterprises across India, Malaysia and Singapore - as well as directed international non-profit Fashion Revolution in Southeast Asia. Laura is a circular economy mentor at Fashion for Good Incubator Mumbai and The Bridge Incubator Singapore as well as a guest lecturer in sustainability at INSEAD University Singapore, Lasalle College For The Arts and New Campus Asia.
An impact entrepreneur having co-founded six startups before the age of 33, five of which are still growing globally, Clement is an impact entrepreneur at heart. He started his career in 2010 working in the automotive, railway and steel industries before transitioning to entrepreneurship. His key expertise lies in innovation, system thinking and business development.
Web & UX Experience
Attend from anywhere in the world
One-on-one mentorship with growth minded guides
Intimate live learning sessions
Connect with a diverse community
Grow at your own pace
Uncover your North Star to jump into the world of impact with a clear purpose and mission.
Discover what you have inside that want to drive you to a better future.
This course was designed to walk you through guided reflections and explorations to help you seek alignment in life and in work.